Fisherman Sanpei - English subtitles [1080p]

Episodes of Fisherman Sanpei in 1080p with English subtitles.

Attracted by the fun and enjoyment of fishing, Sanpei, an ordinary boy, tries all kinds of fishing. He sometimes travels deep into the mountains in search of a novel catch, and even goes abroad to compete with others in a series of games. Sanpei takes on all challenges with the passion and imagination of a young boy. Through fishing, he learns the wisdom of older people, and experiences the wonders of the underwater world.

Download - Nyaa (torrent)


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/5/18 05:20

    A+ stuff.
    moarrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your great work, and waiting for all your new creativity
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can you give me your Subtitle files for The Legend of Snow White?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/9/18 13:49

    where are the rest of the episodes, wanna watch this completely with 1080p :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i have a ddl link?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with Le_meridian funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app 1-989-394-3740 Or email his company E-Mail lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete